Winter Warmers, Sartorial Elegance, The Ultimate Toilet Bags & How To Find Your Keys In The Dark !

Winter Warmers, Sartorial Elegance, The Ultimate Toilet Bags
&
How To Find Your Keys In The Dark !
Shop Now - Mr's Whites Good Health Bath Potion- £49.99
Fresh off the plane from the Big Apple I have succumbed to the usual consequence of air travel and now have a streaming cold to accompany the dip in temperature! I was feeling rather sorry for myself until I rediscovered our 'Good Health Bath Oil', a completely natural indulgence that soothes aching limbs and clears congested noses. Eucalyptus helps with fevers, aching muscles and soothes the respiratory tract, lavender is great for the throat, rosemary for the sinuses and chamomile is antibiotic and anti inflammatory - it is also calming and I am not a great patient so this is an added bonus! Two nights of a long soak after work and I'm am feeling much better plus baths are wonderfully indulgent in cold weather - I just wish that there were waterproof books for adults! 
Shop Now- Insect Silk Pocket Square- £49.99
As it is now officially Winter time, I have decided to polish up my act and get my winter wardrobe out of storage. I have never been a fan of casual clothes - I just don't wear them well and nothing makes me feel more confident that a good suit. However I don't like to feel that I am in uniform and am always on the look-out for something that adds a bit more personality. Our fantastic silk designer, Alison, has created the most sartorially splendid silk pocket squares covered in her signature insect prints. I have invested in a Bumble Bee and Beetle and I have to say that I feel extremely dapper when wearing. Hand-rolled and printed onto Italian silk, they are really elegant and will last a lifetime. For gentlemen of refinement!
Shop Now - Hand Knitted Merino Scarf - £120
This week our super-chunky scarves arrived just in time for the cold snap. Hand-knitted in London on giant needles resembling rolling pins, they are funky and cool.  Available in teal, charcoal or mustard. So soft and cosy, it's like putting your neck to bed - the scarf addiction continues!
Shop Now - Voyage Leather Wash Bag - £79
Shop Now - Anka Cotton Wash Bag - £15
While traveling these last weeks I have been very grateful for the practical styling of our new,  leather washbag - or DOP bag as they say in the US. which is a reference to the early 20th century leather craftsman Charles Doppelt, whose company designed the first toiletry bag in 1926. Our DOP bag is made from structured leather and is a great size for skincare and shaving accoutrement in black or cognac. For women I have have invested in a sculptured design that is a little larger so that they can also accommodate cosmetics etc.  This design is a fair-trade, hand embroidered and looks Japanese-minimalist in style and available in Coral, Teal Green and Cobalt Blue.
Shop Now - Giant Rubber Key Key-Ring - £15.95
Finally something fun yet practical! Now that we are all getting home in the dark, finding one's keys becomes a more arduous task than in the summer months. I spotted these giant, rubber-key key-rings in New York and they are the perfect solution. Easy to feel in the bottom of a bag as they are huge, and they are light, flexible and soft so they don't scratch a mobile phone etc. They are also very pop-art and make me smile! 

I wish you all a healthy and happy w/e !

Michaelx
Copyright © *2017* *Roullier White LTD*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
125 Lordship Lane
East Dulwich
London
SE22 8HU

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences

or

unsubscribe from this list

View this email in your browser
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez