My Last Good Buy: Sony Waterproof MP3 Player from Argos

I adore my early morning swims at Brockwell Lido, however managing longer than half an hour can be a trial in terms of tediousness. But a little gadget, available locally from Argos for £49.99, has changed all that. 

Whilst the lithe lotharios, Brixton’s bearded best, are living the dream in the fast lane, and I might well doing some granny-freestyle in the roped off section, in my head I am in Studio 54 with Debbie, Donna and Liza. With my new Sony Waterproof MP3 Player I am quite literally lost in music, this miraculous little machine with its integral battery slips in your ears, is powered for over eight hours fully charged, or you can charge it for an hour in just three minutes, and holds over 900 songs. Using plug and use software you can select tunes to upload from your digital library. It is waterproof up to 2 metres.

The sound quality is great and it has a shuffle function.

Lawrence Roullier White.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez