Super Saturday Shopping: Roullier White

Having spent much of this year reporting on all the amazing things that are going on locally in all our wonderful independent shops, I decided to look a little closer to home. With the help our amazing colleagues- here's a look at what team Roullier White wants for Christmas

Dusty-May Fairweather - Product Consultant
I chose this beautiful Christmas Eve candle by Roullier White it has a magnificent, festive aroma that brings back lovely memories of this time of year; sugar and spice, and all things nice! I also love Roullier White's Clean Sheets candle, for my mum or dad they are fond of anything that smells like fresh cotton.
Jake Mills-Zivanovic - Assistant Buyer
I chose the Warm Dusk candle by Hunter London – A really alluring, warming, sweet and uplifting scent reminiscent of a fine English summer evening, taking me back to some of my most treasured memories, made in England and with a 60 hour burn time it’s amazing value and hits all the right buttons for me, I’d love to find this under the Christmas tree.
Roberta Cattaneo - Product Consultant
I chose this beautiful big mug for Christmas this year, being Italian I am an ardent coffee fan so this oversized mug is perfect for my 16oz black coffee every morning! Perfecto.
Lawrence Roullier White - Director
I chose the West Indian Grapefruit & Lime English bath salts which are a brilliant way to kick start your day in the right way, the scent is beautiful and energising, a perfect stocking filler for anybody this Christmas.
Lea Denis - Product Consultant
I chose La Dandy by Parfums d'Orsay, from my native France, it is very glamorous and sophisticated, a force to be reckoned with, the scent itself makes me feel empowered and confident, and proud about what I do day to day, a brilliant gift for any girl this Christmas.

Maxime Delbary - Business Development Associate
I chose the red wine tasting kit because I have a passion for fine red wines, especially coming from a big red wine making region of France. A lovely gift or house warming present.
Mila Tarin - Manager
I chose Psychedelique by Jovoy - is a beautiful, sensual and alluring fragrance I also love rose notes in a male scent as opposed to a female one, I would wear this everyday as it simply takes me to a very special place, number one on my list this year.
Ray Murphy - Web Content Editor and Social Media Manager
I chose the encourage local tea towel because I am a big fan of Matthew Mcguinness’ work and love the clean design and I am an ardent believer in shopping local and supporting local businesses. A perfect edition to your kitchen and is a brilliant stocking filler.
Richard Brown - Manager
I chose this cotton scarf by Simon Carter because it is stylish, practical and essential for these cold winter days.Made by hand in Scotland it really is a treat when you fluff it up around your neck and feel the cold simply reflected away, a great gift for Christmas and something I am definitely asking for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez