Super Saturday Shopping: Crafty Fox Market
Another spectacular selection of marvellous makers and dynamic designers at the Crafty Fox Market at the Bussey Building on Rye Lane in Peckham today, with an excellent turn-out. If you had not planned on going, and I cannot believe that would be the case, do pop along.
I bought hand printed correspondence cards, £13.50, from CL-AM, and gifts tags, £4.50. I feel like sending Chris Long and Annahita Mansoori one of their own cards thanking them for their lovely cards!
There were so many witty linocut prints on the Woah There Pickle I found it hard to chose. I really wanted the 'No Drunks or Drunks on the Piano' print but selected instead 'If I Fits I Sits', £15, as befittingly as I currently type Lola Puss is squeezed into a shoe box on the bed - all of her own doing I might add.
Different traders tomorrow.
Comments