Super Saturday Shopping: Crafty Fox Market at the Dogstar, Brixton

There is still time to pop along to the fabulous Crafty Fox Market at the Dogstar in Brixton, but if you do not have time before 5pm - it is open again tomorrow from 11am. These are just a few of my finds today.

I was delighted with this lovely 'Just Keep Swimming' fabric tag, £5, from Oh Squirrel and 'Mr & Mr' badge card, £3.50, and even more delighted when then were handed to me in a beautiful machine stitched paper manuscript bag. Stunningly gorgeous attention to detail.  These paper doll and craft kits, £8.60, from Pappet are ideal to keep in the gift drawer for those occasions when you need a spontaneous, but brilliantly inspiring and creative, gift for a child.


I immediately fell in love with the magical illustrative style of Amanda Smith, and this 'Forever My Love' card ,£2.50, in particular. Buy a bundle for your desk drawer.

Also look out for the fantastically fun work by I am Acrylic and correspondence cards by one of my favourite stationery design companies, CLAM Correspondence. Who produce a wonderful range of printed paper goods including gloriously stylish bespoke work for weddings etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez