Apartment Number 4: Cocolux Australia


Australian label Cocolux is a brand which I've only just discovered after searching for copper bits and bobs for my living room. Combining two of my loves - copper and natural coconut wax (I love coconut, not wax, I might like to add) - this brand is definitely upping the glamour stakes. How beautiful are these candles?

With two new fragrance collections, Sol and Luna, inspiration according to the label comes from "days on the beach and nights under the stars." Infused with clear burning, coconut wax, I can only imagine how good these smell - and the fact that they look absolutely beautiful won't hurt sales either I should imagine. There are some amazing scent combinations including Grapefruit & Lemongrass, Pomegranate and Acai, as well a blend of Island Fig, Cassis and Peach.

One of these would be the perfect present for someone and I know you can pick them up exclusively at luxury lifestyle store Roullier White for £55. With 80 hours of burning time that's a whole lot of glam for your cash.

Find out more about Cocolux @ Roullier White here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez