A Month of 4160 Tuesdays: Day 20: Dirty Honey


Sarah says: 'along our street there was a sudden spring blossoming of Mexican mock orange, tiny white flowers that wafted their delightful scent through suburbia for two weeks, then off they went. Mock orange and I have history; when I was two years old I shoved the buds from our garden shrub so far up my nose to get more of the smell that I had to get taken to the doctor's to get them extracted. It was fate.

Now I know a bit more about perfume, the blossom smells to me just like dirty honey, so I make myself a version to last all year round.

It's a white flower fragrance, made with beeswax and honey absolutes, woods, vanillin and labdanum, jasmine and honeybush extract.'

Find 4160 Tuesdays' Dirty Honey on the Roullier White website here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez