A Month of 4160 Tuesdays: Day 22: Centrepiece



The 1958 jazz standard Centrepice by Harry Edison and John Hendricks was incorporated (at 3.30 mins) by Joni Mitchell into her own song Harry's House on her 1975 album; The Hissing of Summer Lawns. Harry's House talks of two lives separating. Centrepiece recalls the love and hope that originally drew them together. 

The more I'm with you, pretty baby
The more I feel my love increase
I'm building all my dreams around you
Our happiness will never cease
'Cause nothing's any good without you
Baby, you're my centerpiece

We'll find a house and garden somewhere
Along a country road a piece
A little cottage on the outskirts
Where we can really find release
'Cause nothing's any good without you
Baby, you're my centerpiece


Fragrance Notes

Top: Honey, Green Tea, Frangipani

Middle: Sorbet, Chocolate

Base: Musk, Cedar, Vanilla

Find 4160 Tuesdays' Centrepiece on the Roullier White website here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez