A Month of 4160 Tuesdays: Day 26: Maxed Out



Sarah says: 'there's a 'fume fan who's a fragrance friend of mine, Maximilian Heusler, and although I've never met him I'm a looking forward to a trip to New York one day to fix that. We got talking about his ideal fragrance and it was the most amazing idea, inspired by his former wild times. These days his vices are entirely fragrance related.

We were talking about the kind of night out in New York that involves cocktails, marijuana cigars, hookers and passing out. I know what cocktails smell like; the rest? I have a good imagination.

So this is one intense scent: rum, coconut and lime, tobacco, coffee and cannabis essential oil, a handful of vintage style musks, a generous dash of vanilla, a drop of cumin and my favourite Atlas cedarwood.'




Fragrance Notes

Top: Orange, Peach, Grapefruit, Sugar

Middle: Tobacco, Bergamot, Tonka, Jasmine

Base: Vanilla, Musk, Black Pepper

Find 4160 Tuesdays' Maxed Out on the Roullier White website here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez