Glamorous Robes, Inflatable Animals, Raw Stone Earrings & Giant Rubber Washbags!

Glamorous Robes, Inflatable Animals, Raw Stone Earrings
& Giant Rubber Washbags!
Good Morning,
I hope that you have had a lovely week?
Mine started rather well, the wedding was wonderful with the bride in a gold column gown that made her look like Elizabeth Taylor! As I was flying back from Edinburgh on Monday morning and flicking through the new issue of BA's High Life magazine ( I am a very nervous flyer and need something to take my mind off the fact that I am 38,000 feet in the air),  I discovered that one of our regular customers had been interviewed about his top travel tips and there was the Mrs White's collection!
It made my day so my thanks to 'Party Architect' Johnny Roxburgh for
having such excellent taste! 
On Wednesday evening I gave a talk to the WI (Women's Institute) in East Dulwich on how to put together a Fragrance Wardrobe. And what a fantastic group of women they are - I had a wonderful time and we talked perfume for over two and half hours whilst smelling some of my favourite scents.  My thanks to them for making me feel so welcome!
Shop Now - Printed Cotton Robes - £42
Spring has sprung at Roullier White and a collection of cotton robes for women has just arrived from Paris. The lovely Lene and I found these in January and were blown away by the beautiful prints and the rather slinky cut! They have that unmistakably French savoir faire and one size fits all - which it really does as we have all tried them on to make certain! Colours are glorious and they make me happy every time I walk into the store - the price is also extremely good at £42. Everyone should have a winter and a summer robe and these have inbuilt glamour that will see you through to late September!
Inflatable Animals - £22
The Easter Holidays are already upon us with schools breaking up and, as many of our customers enjoy a protracted break in the sunshine in April, I wanted to add something to their suitcase to make them and their children smile. Last summer I was enjoying a cultural break at Nimes in Southern France and there in the window of the local Museum was a collection of inflatable animals designed in the 1960's and 70's by a wonderful Czech designer called Libuše Niklová.  I had seen a retrospective of her work at The Museum Of Modern Art in New York and she was a total genius  - her designs still look incredibly contemporary even if they were created in the last century. Although made to be played with in a swimming pool or the ocean I think that they have such incredible style that they work as art in their own right! They are HUGE ( the Giraffe is 1 metre high!) so small children can ride them and they are currently looking fantastic in our window.
I have purchased the Buffalo and he is currently sitting in my Den where he looks magnificent - like a Jeff Koons artpiece! I did actually buy him for a friend's children however 'Bill' is holidaying with me until I can bear to give him up!
Shop Now - Raw Stone Drop Earrings - £27
The most fantastic hand-made earrings have arrived from a new British designer. Gold-plated with unpolished amethyst, crystal quartz,  midnight blue neon apatite and Tibetan turquoise, they are incredibly glamorous and chic but a really pleasing £27 per pair.
I thought that I had misheard when she told me!
Shop now - Rubber Wash Bags - £19.99
I have just test-driven our new rubber wash-bag in Edinburgh and it passed with flying colours. My main moan about wash-bags is that they are too small and I wanted something that would house everything and that I can run under the tap when necessary - no matter how careful I am something always leaks! These beauties come in blue or black, are light, tough and waterproof. Again the price is a pretty great £19.99 !
This w/e, the Good Doctor is taking me to the 'Renaissance Nudes' exhibition at The Royal Academy and then for a vegan feast at The Gate in Marylebone so culture and healthy eating, can't be bad!

The broken ribs are still very painful as I foolishly danced at the Wedding however je ne regrette rien (well maybe just un peu) and I shall be very careful to behave myself in the coming weeks (famous last words!). I am getting nervous as I am unable to trim the privet hedges and I will not be able to get up the front path soon however I shall look forward to restoring order in a couple of weeks!
Have a smashing w/e - it's not dark until 8.30pm so make the most of the evenings.
Very best wishes

Michaelx
Copyright © *2017* *Roullier White LTD*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
125 Lordship Lane
East Dulwich
London
SE22 8HU

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences

or

unsubscribe from this list

View this email in your browser
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez