Ugo's Staff Picks


Ugo Torres:

Mrs White’s Old Soak - A la Lavande: "The lavender scent of Mrs White’s Old Soak “A la lavande” takes me back to childhood days at my grandmother’s house in the south of France. It definitely helps to de-stress and relax me after a long day, and its natural properties as a sleep aid helps me to switch off at the end of the evening."

Drapers of Glastonbury Sheepskin Slippers: "Easily the most comfortable slippers I’ve ever had! Drapers of Glastonbury have been making high quality sheepskin goods since 1937, and their years of experience really show in the quality of these slippers, perfect for ambling around the house in style."

Sowden Coffee Maker: "As a coffee lover, I can’t recommend the Sowden Coffee Maker enough. Really easy to use, it keeps the flavour of your coffee by treating the grind gently; the beans are not squashed and squeezed. The coffee is not excessively filtered as with a paper filter system, and the final flavour is more pure than with traditional home coffee makers."

Mrs White’s Absolute Gentleman Moisturiser: "Perfect for dry skin, Mrs White’s moisturiser is nothing more than natural ingredients like raw English beeswax organic rose absolute. Completely free of nasty or abrasive chemicals, I’ve found Mrs White’s Moisturiser for Men to be kinder on my skin than high street brands I’ve tried in the past."

Mrs White’s Unstung Hero: "Definitely my summer essential, Unstung Hero is not just a classic and fresh lemon tea eau de cologne , but contains an active natural ingredient that wards off flying biting insects just as effectively as synthetic insect repellents. I always make sure I’ve got a bottle in my suitcase on holiday, you never know when you might need a good cologne!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Will Be Wearing: 4711 Original Eau de Cologne

Zyliss - Award Winning Tomato Peeler

Natural Anti Mosquito Protection