Truly Sumptuous! Think Pinky! & Perky!

Truly Sumptuous! Think Pinky! & Perky!
Good Morning
As I type I am back in the glorious countryside of East Sussex gazing at some rather amorous pheasant  - so spring is obviously on the way! I forgot just how beautiful our villages can be and I am now smitten by both the Good Doctor and the architecture and history of Lindfield which is stunning and boasts a thatched cottage built in 1390 (in the rein of Richard II!). My house is 120 years old this year, a mere teenager by comparison! 
Buy Now - Hand Woven Turkish Silk Velvet Cushions - £70
Smitten could also be used to describe my feelings for this week's new arrivals! I ordered some cushions to be hand woven for us in silk by the most amazing Turkish rug makers. It has taken two months for them to reach us however the results are even more spectacular than I had anticipated and it is taking a great deal of willpower not to take the entire collection home with me! I arranged them on the shelves yesterday and we have sold out of two designs already so I am thrilled that our very discerning customers appear to agree with me. The colours are opulent, the texture incredible soft - this is silk velvet after all - and it is quite clear that they are hand-woven and backed with fine handle cotton. The workmanship is incredible and I feel very privileged to own them. My personal favourite is an aqua/mustard combination in a design that reminds my of a peacock's tail - truly sumptuous!
Buy Now - Stoneware - Pink / Grey - From £17
Pink is a huge colour trend in interiors this summer and I have developed a rather surprising adoration for a hue that has previously passed me by. Our best-selling Danish ceramic collection has just added a beautiful 'blush' and I have snapped up the HUGE fruit/salad bowl, plates and cereal/pudding bowls. They are absolutely gorgeous.
Buy Now - Giant Serving Dish 40 cm - Lilac - £79.95
On a selfish note I have also invested in the HUGE shallow bowl in Lilac which has come to live with me as I have a grey kitchen and it looks  perfect on my granite countertop. Very sophisticated indeed and I have had a great deal of fun styling it with aubergine (I'm a simple soul!).  I now have to cook a very large amount of vegetarian moussaka to use them up! 
Buy Now - Recycled Glass Balloon Vase - Pink - £25
Also new this week is our very popular 23cm balloon vase, made from recycled glass in a wonderful pink that changes with the light. In a dark corner it is a rich cranberry while in full sunshine it appears a light rosé! These vases are so sculptural that they look lovely sans blooms however I think sunflowers will suit this beauty!
Buy Now - Life Sized Piglet Piggy Bank - Metallic Pink - £199
While I was thinking pink, my beloved Piglet Money Box appeared in a metallic pink and I was too weak to fight the urge to splurge so I have purloined just 2 to brighten up the windows for March! Pinky & Perky! I get quite mournful when they go to new homes
- silly I know!


Next week I shall speak of perfumes for Mother's Day. I always buy my mum scent for MD as I object to the price hike for flowers plus perfume lasts a lot longer! And the week after get set for Spring Cleaning as we will finally be on British Summertime which is always my cue to freshen up the house and sweep the cobwebs away. 
We are now off for a nice walk around the nature reserve - have brought the right shoes this weekend! - and are dining at the Lime Bistro on the High Street which has the most magnificent menu imaginable and utterly charming staff. I heart country living!
Have a smashing w/e,

Michaelx
Copyright © *2017* *Roullier White LTD*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
125 Lordship Lane
East Dulwich
London
SE22 8HU

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences

or

unsubscribe from this list

View this email in your browser
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Will Be Wearing: 4711 Original Eau de Cologne

Zyliss - Award Winning Tomato Peeler

Natural Anti Mosquito Protection