Ho Ho Ho!

 

Ho Ho Ho!

Joyeux Noël tout le monde!

Now I know that you have all been very good (!) and so I hope that Santa has been appropriately generous and that all your stockings are stuffed to capacity!

Mine most certainly is - there's a huge box under the tree and I am trying to maintain some dignity and not rush downstairs and tear into it............but my resolve is waning!

Now I shall not keep you long as I know that you have potatoes to peel and cranberries to conjure with - I just wanted to wish you all a happy, healthy, magical Christmas wherever you may be. I know that it is, once again, a challenging time for humanity, however we must focus of the good things - friends, family, food(!), kindness and laughter - we can do this!

Right - I am off to help the Good Doctor in the kitchen - we have a Butternut Squash to stuff with nuts and cranberries - 'posh sprouts' to prepare and a slight altercation to have about the choice of potatoes - I want Hasselbacks but the Good Doctor wishes the traditional roast (actually I do have a very lovely 'Roast Potato Oil' that I have been dying to try, so may graciously acquiesce!).

Then it's guests and presents! Yay!

Is it too early for fizz? I think not!

From our table to yours - with lots of love,

Michael & the GD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Trinity: Perfumes Made by Monks

Bâtard Folding Picnic Knife by Lamson & Goodnow

GQ Magazine: July Issue: My Style: Aman Singh: Alvarez Gomez